Wednesday, March 3, 2010

List of e-mails

The first time i was introduced with my bestfriend into surfing, chatting, emailing, I got a lot of e-mail accounts from different networks like yahoo, hotmail, & google.

Twas started in 1999 when my father asked me again to continue my degree in commerce after 3 years of wandering in the wild.

No, not basically wandering, when I learnt that I can't continue my studies, I was then in the province, I moved to Cavite and worked in a different company within a period of 3 years.

Well then, in no particular order and no particular date applied, here's my list of e-mails, active and idle.

1. reynan_yadao@eudoramail.com (idle)
2. reynan_yadao@yahoo.com (idle)
3. mailfornash@yahoo.com (idle)
4. calendar_affaire@yahoo.com ((idle)
5. keif_alik@yahoo.com (idle)
6. nash_united@yahoo.com (idle)
7. argeewai@yahoo.com (idle)
8. rak_reynan@yahoo.com (active)
9. garay_republic@yahoo.com (active)
10. sexy_maldito@yahoo.com (active)
11. ulan_man@yahoo.com (idle)

12. argeewai@live.com (active)
13. reynan_yadao@hotmail.com (idle)

15. uarreynan@gmail.com (idle)

And I still have 3 more accounts that I really forgot.

And even for bloggings, I haven't a permanent url, hope this will be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment